Monday 18 February 2019

Musical Monday #194

In news that is only exciting if you are me, I have a new computer!

The last time I got a new computer was 2005, so I'm preparing for a whole new world of modernisation.  The old PC has mostly served me well, expect all the times when it sucked, but things came to a head when in 2019 it stopped being able to open Word documents, which is kind of crippling when you're a writer and everything you have is a Word document.  It's also the reason why there haven't been any Musical Mondays for a few weeks, because my list of ones I've already done so I don't keep repeating myself is also kept in a Word document.

So welcome back and here's...

Knock On Wood from Casablanca
Written by M.K. Jerome and Jack Scholl and performed by Dooley Wilson and Elliot Carpenter.

2 comments:

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.