Saturday 26 September 2020

Rat Tales #5

Another demonstration of how our three rats have completely different personalities.

Vizzini is the most likely to jump on to my lap. Pretty much every time I see her, she climbs on me.

Inigo will do this sometimes, when she is in the mood and is the most likely to stay put once there.

Fezzik only rarely climbs on me, and then she is usually looking for NEST or FOOD.

So I figure, once a pet is sitting on you of their own free will, that actually petting them isn't out of the question.

This is how it goes:

Vizzini tolerates your touch.





Touch changed angle. Now she stab.







Inigo likes this.

Inigo has melted.
(She will also start licking you.)




Fezzik, ironically the cuddliest of the rats, does not give consent for cuddles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.