Monday 11 November 2019

Musical Monday #225

This Monday I have decided to go into the working week with a more positive outlook. I don't have the kind of job where lives are on the line and I don't work because it's my dream, I just work to pay my bills so that I can live my real life outside of work. So why stress about something like that? And if I don't stress, I won't get short with people either, so then everyone can feel positive.

So I think this number is kind of relevant.

Rain On The Roof (Follies) from Paddington 2
Performed by Hugh Grant
Written by Stephen Sondheim

(This is also proof that even the makers of Paddington 2 knew that Hugh Grant was the best thing about it. How often do movies end with the villain?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.