Monday 14 May 2018

Musical Monday #164

When I was a kid, one of my videos started with a trailer for Disney's Oliver & Company.  This was a film that hadn't been released on video (probably because it wasn't very good) and therefore was an unobtainable dream, and I really wanted to see it.

It was finally released many years later and I saw it as a teenager, and let's just say it did not live up to that dream.

I've seen it again since, and it's not awful, but well, I can't see it being anyone's favourite.

But today I felt like a laid back city slicker tune.  So here is

Why Should I Worry from Oliver & Company.
Performed by Billy Joel
Written by Dan Hartman and Charlie Midnight

For all his bravado, I think someone needs to tell that dog that street smarts would actually let you know to avoid deliberately jumping in wet cement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.