Monday 23 June 2014

Musical Monday #66

So the other day when I was all




about youtube not having the musical number I wanted, I should have been all



because it turns out I was wrong and actually it’s on there a dozen times, it just didn’t show up last time I searched it, for some obscure reason, which is still pretty annoying




Anyway, here it is:

Midnight Train To Georgia - 30 Rock, season 2, episode 10
Performed by Tracy Morgan, Jane Krakowski, Alec Baldwin, Edie Falco, Jack McBrayer, Kevin Brown, Grizz Chapman and Tina Fey
Written by Jim Weatherly, (this parody altered by Jeff Richmond)






2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Season 7 contains any songs. I hope Kenneth gets his job back.

    (...and yes, that's all I wrote on Facebook.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish there were more songs in 30 Rock. I'm pretty sure Kenneth will continue his aim of becoming ruler of television - he has eternity, after all.

      Delete

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.