Monday 16 June 2014

Musical Monday #64 and #65

There was no Musical Monday last week due to



Uh, NO.  It was nothing to do with evil.  I was on holiday.



So anyway, as is tradition (it’s a tradition if I do it more than once) when I miss one Monday, here are two musical numbers today.

First a song from one of Disney’s most toothless of films, but so damn catchy I had it stuck in my head for a month:

Following The Leader from Peter Pan
 Performed by Bobby Driscoll, Paul Collins, Tommy Luske and Tony Butala (maybe) 
Written by Winston Hibler and Ted Sears.

and this wonderfully random credit sequence from an episode of 30 Rock:

Kelsey Grammer from 30 Rock, episode Idiots Are People Two!





2 comments:

  1. You do realize you're a cartoonist, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I generously allow myself to say I'm a writer despite little evidence to back this up - cartoonist would be several thousand steps too far into blatant lying. I'd accept 'doodler'.

      Delete

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.