Monday 24 March 2014

Musical Monday #53

Today sees the start of Rev. series 3.  If you know me at all, you probably know that Tom Hollander is one of my favouritist actors, plus I’ve had a crush on him for at least eight years, and Rev. is pretty much the only current TV show that I follow (everything else I like finished, and everything else I watch is lame), so I am pretty damn excited. 




No pressure, series 3.


It’s also Monday so it’s time to get musical.  I can’t think of a relevant number, so instead here is something that was going around my head earlier…

Heart And Soul from Frasier, episode 'First Date'
Performed by Jane Leeves and David Hyde Pierce
Written by Hoagy Carmichael and Frank Loesser


What TV do you watch at the moment?

2 comments:

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.