Wednesday 10 July 2013

Musical Monday #16



So this Monday looks an awful lot like Wednesday.

Okay, okay, I admit it.  It IS Wednesday.

I missed Musical Monday for The First Time since Musical Monday has existed.  I’m sorry, I just couldn’t get online.

I can’t imagine how you guys coped with Monday this week with no Musical Monday there to hold you in its arms and keep you warm…  (may have got a bit mixed up there)

 


 So here is Musical Wednesday to make it up to you guys.

As an extra special treat, I’m gonna give you TWO musical numbers, to help this terribly disappointing start to your week rub away and linger only as a distant memory we’ll laugh about in years to come.

A serious one:

Ol' Man River from Show Boat [1936 version]
Performed by Paul Robeson
Written by Jerome Kern and Oscar Hammerstein II


And a silly one:
 La Donna e Mobile (sort of) from the Star Trek: Voyager episode Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy.
Performed by Robert Picardo



Forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.