Monday 27 May 2013

Musical Monday #10

Today is The Last Day of Tortoise-Sitting.


Oh we’ve had some times.

They’ve eaten.



They’ve walked.

(There were going to be more videos here, but blogger won't upload films I took on The Camera, thanks blogger.)

TIMES, I tell you.

They’ve also played The Exciting Game of 'hide in The Bush at the end of The Garden and go to sleep, so when The Human comes to put us to bed for The Night it has to crawl into The Bush after us, which a) slowly destroys The Hell out of The Bush and b) scratches The Human all over'.


Thanks guys.

So it is goodbye from Harry,


And goodbye from Teefa.


...

And now for Musical Monday, this is from a film I haven’t seen (although I intend to) (EDIT: I have now seen it.  I didn't like it) but it is a perfect example…

of how NOT to woo a woman.


Rose Marie from, uh, Rose Marie
Performed by Nelson Eddy (with Jeanette MacDonald)
Written by Rudolf Friml, Herbert Stothart, Otto Harbach and Oscar Hammerstein II

1 comment:

  1. Tortoise video is complete with The Housemate asking what I am doing, and my response - part surprise at being snuck up on and part frustration that this is now on my video.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.