Saturday 9 February 2013

The Jane Eyre Challenge - Part 1

For The Birthday last year, The Slayer bought me, among other things, the latest film of Jane Eyre.  I have yet to watch it because I generally only watch films if The Housemate is around (if I watch films without him, he gets all…


…about it).

But I’m waiting for him to read the damned book first because last time we started watching an adaptation of Jane Eyre, he said it was putting him off reading it.

But no matter how often I have politely asked him to read the book or left it conveniently in front of him, he still hasn’t opened it.


So, with the aid of a skilled abridger…


He’s back!


…I’m going to draw all of Jane Eyre over The Next Few Posts so that The Housemate is motivated to read the actual book faster than I can spoiler the hell out of it.  Therefore, this challenge goes out to anyone reading this blog who hasn’t read Jane Eyre yet.  READ THE BOOK ALREADY.

Here is ‘Part 1’ of Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre…

if all the characters were grapes.

Grape Jane’s Childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.