Sunday, 17 February 2013

The Jane Eyre Challenge - Part 9

Today I went into one of the few shops that was open in town (a charity shop) and for want of anything else to do, rummaged through a pile of books.

And discovered The Church Mice At Christmas by Graham Oakley, which is one of my all time favourite books.  I already own it, but since it was here, I thought perhaps, maybe, just possibly there would be another from the series under all those books on this big long table.  So I went through every single book.  I must have moved 200 hundred books.

AND I FOUND ONE!

I found The Church Cat Abroad by Graham Oakley, the second in the series.  A Church Mice book I haven't read.  I could have hugged the person next to me, if they hadn't been a seedy old man in an overcoat.

That brings my collection up to SIX, which means I only have to find... however many are left (six, according to wikipedia).  Check out Graham Oakley's site here.

Big cheesy beams all round.

And now on with the grapes.

Grape Jane gets some bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.