Monday 18 June 2012

Plan Of Exercise


I went on the wii fit yesterday because I don’t have any scales and I wanted to know my weight.

I hadn’t been on it for 378 days.


I was two pounds lighter than a year ago.  And the wii says your weight changes by two pounds every day.



So...  I stay the same weight regardless of whether I exercise.  Even so, I think it’s about time I get back to exercising regularly.  Especially since The Three Trips To The Gym earlier this year didn’t work out great.



Since The Landlady was coming round today, The Plan was: get up early, eat breakfast, exercise, bathe, tidy house.  And by ‘tidy’ I mean



What actually happened: I got up, ate breakfast, fell asleep and dreamed about DI Manson and a giant octopus alien.



Exercise tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.