Sunday, 4 December 2011

The Rescue Of A Dead End Life

The starting point for the year, I seem to recall, is something called…



I don’t know exactly what this lotion is supposed to do, but I have an inkling that it’s some kind of snake oil that’s supposed to improve your life.  And I seem to have, once again, forgotten all about it.

But before I have to make some more, perhaps there is time to salvage this year.

I vow to be better. 



Obviously I can’t actually change. 



But if I try to sort things out, that might help a bit.  Have less of this sort of scenario:



I need to actually do things, instead of uh, not doing them.  That’s the trouble with living with The World’s Greatest Procrastinator. 



It rubs off.



So, life improvement step one: I’ve been trying to get up earlier.  Instead of doing this:



But before I can move on with anything, I need to sort out the room, instead of just shoving all important documents and rubbish under the bed and in the wardrobe.



The journey of a thousand miles…



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your enthusiastic and loving comment.